Is Marijuana Legal in California?
The State of California has passed laws to legalize Marijuana. The laws will be in effect on Jan 1, 2018.
- Business must have appropriate licenses and must comply with all State and local laws
- Consumer: must be over the age of 21. Consumption in private only
What does legal recreational marijuana mean for me?
- As a consumer: If you are over the age of 21, you can enjoy recreational marijuana
- As a business: The brand new industry of legal recreational marijuana presents opportunities. Known as the Green Rush.
- As a community: your local community gains more business. Your city and state earns tax revenue. Consumers are protected because they deal with legal and transparent businesses
IS MARIJUANA SAFE FOR CONSUMERS?
- Medical Benefits: natural pain killer
- Recreational Benefits for adults with reasonable usage.
- The Federal "alternative facts" (or propaganda) against marijuana and their hidden incentives
- Leaders and Celebrities who endorse marijuana legalization
MARIJUANA BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES